Sunday, November 29, 2009

Continued Work on Only In Dreams

I've been working on painting backgrounds and setting up organizing and composting layouts. The movie has 49 shots total so that's really not too bad. I'd like to start putting in some key animation for some shots so hopefully that will happen within the next couple weeks.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Here's Your Monthly CC Post

The shading outlines are all in for 99% of the shots in Act 3. The other 1% need special attention that will come later. So remaining work that needs to be done is as follows: color > backgrounds > movie overhaul.

I've been working on CC a few hours a week usually while I'm waiting to leave for class or something of that sort. Little by little, the minutes and hours add up to something substantial.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Only In Dreams

Only In Dreams is the title of my school film project which I have been working on for quite a while now. It is about two boys who interact with each other in the dream world and don't realize whatever happens in the dream world can have consequences in the real world. It's about 3 minutes in length and will be completed in the Spring of 2010. I'll be posting weekly updates for this film (on top of the usual) as a requirement for the class and also to document progress throughout the project.

Here's some bad concept art for you guys to take a look at: