Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cosmic Chase Finished!!

I haven't updated in a while because I have been slaving away on animation frames over the past few months. It's finally done! I believe my hours of hard work have paid off and made CC into an epic movie that will be exciting to watch for years to come. There will be a closed sneak peek tonight around 8pm EST for forum members. Sonic X Cosmic Chase will be released tomorrow on NuShift and later on Newgrounds.com.

I hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I won't believe it til I see it negro!

PENIS said...

Dude... if this is an April fools joke, I SWEAR TO GOD - I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT WHILE YOU'RE ASLEEP!

Brad Fawaz said...

Watching it right now.

Can't believe Big the Cat could be so hardcore.

PENIS said...

No, you are not. The movie is not even released yet.

Unknown said...

April Fools Negraaa!

PENIS said...

GEE! YOU THINK?

PENIS said...

.... Jeff... You...Fucking... SUCK!

Karst said...

How much longer until you upload SXCC on to Newgroungs? I can't wait much longer!

Sonicguy136 said...

DUDE!!! That's so not fair! i wanna see the movie SO BAD, and you pull and april fools joke like this. man, all of us are dissapointed! I hate you! (until the movie comes out)

uroll said...

were did you get the first song that you hear on sonic x chaotic battle i would like to know its name and were you got it