Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekly Update #03

I worked on finalizing the Act 2 storyboard with Ido and did some cleanup work on the shot I've been working on for a long time now.

Week 7-6 - 7-12: 7 hours

I'm going to change up my workflow in hopes of getting things done quicker, or at least make my time more efficient. In the past, I worked on a shot from pencil test to final color and shading. Now, I'm going to finish out Act 2 with pencil tests, which allows for an accurate visual for timing, and then go back after it's all drawn out and do the cleanup work and then finally coloring.

It will be helpful in the sense that Ido and I can go over the pencil tests together and tighten up timing in a much easier fashion. It will also enable him to play more of a directorial part in the production phase. Not to mention, I'll feel a whole lot better when I see some major progress by doing pencil tests for every shot for the rest of the movie. It'll feel like I'll have more accomplished and then possibly get another hand in on the cleanup/coloring phase to speed this everlasting project along.

I'm excited.

2 comments:

Scarface said...

WOW I thought you abandoned working on CC, you sure are taking your sweet ass time. Your still a douchbag for making us wait so long...asshole.

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, you can go die in a fucking fire. Did you pay to watch CC or donate money to help him finish it? Did he promise you it would be finished on time so you can jerkoff to it? NO. Jeff doesn't owe you shit. So for now fuck off and come back when it's done. K thanks