Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Posters and Pies

School is full swing, I try to do my homework during downtime that pops up often and when homework is complete and downtime still remains, I end up working on CC.

A few weeks ago, my girlfriend and I made chicken pot pies for dinner. I cut out Sonic on one of them.



On another note, last semester we had a business project to do which involved an animated trailer and promotional ads for the movie and production company. We chose to use CC because...well, the trailer was done. My girlfriend ended up drawing a promotional poster for Cosmic Chase in her own style and I think it turned out really good.



Total Hours for January: 9h 30m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, cute pie! ^^ The promotional poster is cute, too. Make sure she knows that she did a good job on it!
I understand what a pain school is. If you can sorta keep up the pace, you should be able to finish CC by this Christmas like you planned. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

sonic is such a fun character to draw