Friday, July 30, 2010

If You Listen Close, You Can Hear the Chapter Close

I'm sitting here typing this with a 100% completed version of Sonic X: Cosmic Chase on my desktop. The final stats clock in at 1600 hours of working on the project, 10.3MB file size with a running time of 8 minutes 20 seconds. Don't worry, it's a fast 8 minutes.

For the rest of the time being, I'm working on optimizing the movie to make it run properly. I've encountered some slowdown issues that were not prevalent before and must be fixed. One of my goals this summer has been met and I'm very proud of that fact. The other 2 are still pending and will take the rest of August to complete, but they will be done in the next 30 days.

Nine days to go. Who's excited?

7 comments:

Adam Kaluba said...

Nine days left? It's actually ten days from now.

Jeff said...

Counting days is the least of my concerns at this point :P

Unknown said...

I'm pretty excited, I've been waiting 4 years, lol. I was 13 when I watched the trailer, and I've been NEEDING to see the completed version ever since. Yay.

James Marshall said...

totally stoked, i bet the satisfaction and relief you get from this is awesome

Unknown said...

I'm very excited... and even saying that feels like an understatement lol. I've been waiting for CC since i was in 7th or 8th grade, and now I'm about to be a senior in high school. Just knowing its complete makes me happy, and when I finally see it I know I'll be happier.

Jeff said...

Thanks guys! I am excited for this project to be done and yes I am much relieved. I understand everyone has changed schools at least once during production and have anxiously awaited the release of this film. I know you guys will enjoy it.

Evan Harris said...

I am so stoaked about this I been waiting for like ever!! Can't Wait XD